How it works
Solo has been manufacturing jeans in Los Angeles for over 20 years. Using our experience in sourcing materials and relationships with local businesses, we are creating a new line filled with unique goods at affordable price points. You can often find similar goods at other boutique shops at double to triple our prices. Not only is our prices competitive for USA made goods, but our goods are practical, functional, and built to last.
1. Solo chooses a fabric and creates the sample. For example, we will use a 13 oz Raw Selvedge denim from Cone Mills, USA to make a slim tapered jeans.
2. You will preorder (crowdfunding) the goods of your liking. Shipping is free. You will be charged the price of the items at this point.
3. Solo will begin production once the goal is met. If the goal is not met, we will refund your money in full.
4. Once manufacturing is done (2-3 weeks time), we will ship your purchase. Though we pride ourselves in quality control and manufacture locally so that we can monitor the entire manufacturing process, there may be moments where we may have to adjust the product to meet the demand. We will always notify you and be transparent through the entire process. At the moment, we will not be shipping internationally, but look to do so in the near future.
5. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, you may return your item for store credit. Return request must be made within 2 weeks of receiving the item. We will cover the return shipping. Because these jeans are made to order, we are not able to do exchanges.
6. Repeat the entire process when the next Project Line launches.
Follow your goods through our instagram page as we will be using it to update you where we are in the production process. You can follow your order from fabric to manufacturing to packaging.